The next Moseley Forum meeting is on Wednesday 22nd November and will solely focus on the Moseley Village Train Station.
The West Midlands Rail Executive (WMRE) will be providing an update on the latest developments including planned road works.
Questions still remain on potential road closures, the planned roundel / roundabout on the Wake Green Road / Oxford Road junction and any diversion routes for busses that run up Wake Green Road (1, 41, school busses). There is also the potential for other diversions to take place where we believe consultation with the community needs to take place.
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the Moseley Exchange on Wednesday 22nd November from 7.30pm (please note the change in day).
We are expecting the following representatives:
- Ananth Murthy – West Midlands Rail Executive (WMRE) / Transport for West Midlands
- Liz Baker (Strategic Sponsor) – Transport for West Midlands
- Anthony Walsh (Senior Project Manager – Transport for West Midlands
- Leanne Brooks (Sponsor) – National Rail
- Tom Byrne – West Midlands Combined Authority
- Adam Tranter – West Midlands Combined Authority
We are also expecting representatives from:
- West Midlands Trains
- Birmingham City Council Planning Department
Do you have any questions or concerns about Moseley Village Train Station or potential road works? Send your questions in to Moseley Forum.