Just a quick reminder that our first Open Committee meeting of 2018 is taking place next Tuesday at the Moseley Exchange from 7.00pm.
Moseley Forum works to improve the area for the benefit of the whole community, providing opportunities to debate and to influence issues of interest and concern. Just turn up; there is no requirement to confirm your attendance in advance.
We have a packed agenda consisting of:
- Welcome & introductions
- Minutes of the previous meeting & matters arising
- Annual accounts appraisal
- Annual General Meeting planning
- Legacy planning re: key committee posts prior to AGM. Treasurer position will be vacated. Ascertain positions of other members of the committee and any potential nominations
- Proposed public meeting with the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner in conjunction with Kings Heath and Brandwood Forums
- Strategies for improving our public realm following successful award of Local Innovation Funding
- Proposed meeting with Travel for West Mids on suspension of bus stops affecting local bus users
- Any other business
Whilst our time will be limited this month, if you have any other issues you would like to discuss, please email us (email@example.com).
Whether you are new to Moseley, a regular attendee to our meetings or feel you want to offer something positive to our great community, you will be very welcome.