The Moseley Forum Management Committee is elected from the Forum’s membership of local residents of Moseley at our Annual General Meeting – normally held in the late spring/early summer.
The number of elected members is up to a total of 15. If there are vacancies on the Committee, then co-opted members may be appointed by a vote of the Committee.
All residents of Moseley aged 16 and above within the Forum’s boundary are full members of the Moseley Forum.
For further information about how the Forum operates and other details, please refer to the Constitution. A copy of the Constitution for the Forum is available can be found here.
The area covered by the Forum is the area of Moseley Ward.
Committee members for 2023/24 are:
- Chair: David Isgrove
- Vice Chair: Radley Russell
- Secretary: Tom Russell
- Minutes Secretary: Becky Greenhill
- Treasurer: Richard Kimberlee
- Safeguarding Lead: Jill Adams
- Press Officer: Steve Halliday
- Social Media, Website & Marketing: Adam Styler
- Others: Huw Davies, John Gorman, Jane Harvey, Barbara Norden and Sarah Jeffrey.