Just a quick reminder that this coming Tuesday is our monthly committee meeting taking place in the Red Room at the Moseley Exchange. Please note this will start at the new, earlier time of 7.00pm.
Moseley Forum is for those that live and work in Moseley to come together to discuss issues affecting the local community. We welcome faces both new and old. Our agenda for the meeting will be:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting & Matters Arising
- Updates on our Local Innovation Fund (LIF) bid (See https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/20057/about_birmingham/1044/local_innovation_fund for further info about the LIF initiative)
- Discussing and planning for a proposed public meeting with the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner in light of recently published crime statistics.
- Planning for next year’s Annual General Meeting
- Moseley Forum 2016/17 priorities – 1: Public Realm Issues (linked to item 3 above). Priority 2: Increasing Membership
- Any other business
If you have an other specific issues you would like considered for discussion, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday evening.