This coming Tuesday is our open meeting taking place in the Red Room at the Moseley Exchange from 7.30pm. This is a forum for you to raise your concerns. All members of the community are welcome to join us.
We have a packed agenda consisting of:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting & Matters Arising
- Revised Boundary Commission (Constituencies)
- Working with Balsall Heath and Kings Heath Forums
- Priority 1: Public Realm Issues
- Priority 2: Increasing Membership
- Treasurers Report
If you have an other issues you would like to discuss, please email us (email@example.com).
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday evening.